- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis [Assoc. Editor of Journal of Law Policy]
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Maryland Court of Appeals
Ms. Stafiej represents clients in litigation before state and Federal courts and administrative agencies in a variety of matters, including:
- Bid protests and claims disputes before GAO, agencies, and Federal courts.
Small Business Issues
- Minority-owned and women-owned business set-asides, 8a and SDB certification, and small business size standard issues.
- Corporate filings and agreements and compliance issues.
- Directors and officers insurance policies
- Commercial general liability policies
- Various specialty risk insurance policies
Before joining Benton Potter Murdock, Ms. Stafiej was an associate at Troutman Sanders, LLP, and Ross, Dixon & Bell, LLP. Prior to law school, Ms. Stafiej spent three years working at the U.S. Embassy in Bucharest, Romania, as Personal Assistant to the Ambassador.
Ms. Stafiej is a certified kundalini yoga instructor.