[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
We have more than twenty years of experience at Potter & Murdock, P.C., and prior firms representing clients in the ever-evolving legal issues involving health care. Our clients include:
- Health insurers and commercial and Medicaid managed care health plans (both for-profit and not-for-profit).
- ERISA health benefit plan sponsors.
- Ambulatory care facilities.
- Home health care providers.
- Nursing schools.
- Post-acute and long-term care facilities.
- Physician group practices.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of medical equipment, supplies, and instruments.
- Medical informatics professionals and businesses.
- Diagnostic laboratories.
- Ancillary health care providers.
- Community health clinics.
We advise clients on matters involving:
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act implementation and compliance.
- Compliance counseling and defense.
- ERISA and health benefits issues.
- Fraud and abuse counseling and defense.
- Government contracts and procurement.
- Federal and state qui tam (whistleblower) actions under the Federal False Claims Act and similar state laws.
- Government investigations.
- Managed care.
- Medical staff and peer review issues.
- HIPAA and other privacy and security issues.